Saturday, December 23, 2006

23 Things Done! Finished! Completed! Conquered! Mission Accomplished!

He's at the 40! He's at the 30! He's at the 20! He's at the 10! Touchdown!

Well, we have come to the end of our 23 Things and what a journey it has been! This was really fun and it was quite enjoyable to see the creativity of everyone's blogs.

It is hard to say what my favorite "Thing" is. The blog was fun to put together, and the image generators and mash-ups are great fun.

Although I had used or seen some of the resources before, I did not have a reason to use them until now. I must say, hands-n experience is a much better learning tool that simply looking around a site.

There has been a great number of new resources available that I did not know about before this program that will be a great help in the future (and now).

My only suggestion would be include more blog providers and not just Blogger. This goes for some of the other "Things" besides the most popular sites like Flickr and YouTube. Maybe move the list of Web 2.0 Award Winners as an earlier Thing to see similar sites. Lastly, I would like to see listservs added to the list of 23 Things.

If there is another program similar to this one, I will definitely participate and encourage others to do the same. I think the fact I completed all 23 Things in less than two weeks shows how much I enjoyed the program.

Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to explore and discover!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your
articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all.
Nevertheless imagine if you added some great graphics
or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this website
could certainly be one of the greatest in its niche. Good
blog!

Also visit my homepage Signals Forex
My website :: best forex signals